Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quickie: Kedai Makanan Nam Chun @ Bangsar

I kinda miss the sourish rich Sarawak laksa, but I don't want to go Laksa Shack (this is one confused+confusing store). So off we went to Bangsar for a good bowl of fragrant Sarawak laksa.

Location: Jalan Telawi, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur

While waiting for my laksa, I always get popiah (spring roll) to pacify my hunger.

I like the simple popiah minus all the mouth-injuring-crunchies that you find in most popiah in KL. This is satisfying..

Popiah to me is a form of comfort food. Warm and juicy. I like the stall's simple and clean popiah (without the oily crunchies).

After not-so-long a wait, this dear lady came with the laksa.

There you go.. I like my laksa rich but not heavy, with citrussy flavour to keep my appetite going. And the fragrance from herbs and spices which is not overpowering. Nice...

No comments: